• More than 40 years of experience• Clinical and Endoscopic activity at the Medical Center of the Iperbaric Institute of Villafranca di Verona (today)
• Clinical and Endoscopic activity at the San Francesco di Verona (today)• Training assignment at the UOC of Gastroenterology of the Fracastoro ULSS Verona20 Hospital• Consultant and former Head of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Service of Italo Albanese Salus Hospital in Tirana• He has been training on Colon Cancer Prevention on behalf of WHO through the CPO of Turin in Tirana• He has reorganized as a Consultant the Service of Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy of San Pellegrino Hospital in Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN)• Project Engineer on the Development of a Digestive Endoscopy Service and Local Staff Training at the Saint Gemma Hospital in Dodoma, Tanzania, funded by the Italian Episcopal Conference• Volunteer doctor at the Immigration Center of Verona• Director of the Department of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Cardiology, Neurology and Oncology Nephrology) at the San Bonifacio Hospital (2005-2012)• Director of the UOC of Gastroenterology of the OC of San Bonifacio (2000-2012)• Initially Primary of Gastroenterology of the ULSS 33 (then ULSS 22) he served as the Sanitary Director. He then became ULSS Health Coordinator and Director of Department (since 1990)• Head of the Digestive Endoscopy Service at the Clinical Center of Valeggio sul Mincio (since 1986)• Gastroenterology Assistant at the Department of Medicine of the Hospital of Villafranca di Verona (1986)• Full time physician assistant for Gastroenterology at the Hospital of Villafranca di Verona (1982-1986)• Assistant at the Department of Medicine of the Desenzano Hospital (1980-1982)• Internal physician with assistance and medical attendance at the Clinica Medica 3 ° in Verona• Unpaid Assistant at the Department of Medicine of Bristol-Royal Infirmary, UK (1976) ...
• Already Professor of General and Clinical Pharmacology at the School for Professional Nurses of the ULSS 27• Tutor and Evaluator for State Examinations
• Professor at the School of Specialization in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy (since 1986) ...
• Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Padua (1975)• Specialization in Digestive Plant Diseases at the University of Padua (1979)
• Specialization in Internal Medicine at the University of Verona (1984)• Specialization in Hygiene and Preventive Medicine (Hygiene and Hospice Technique) at the University of Trieste (1989) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dott. Andrea Ederle
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
Ops! This time has just been booked by another user. Please choose an alternative time.
You may be attended by another doctor who is member of the Team. Do you want to book the appointment in any case?
This website uses our own and third-party Cookies to compile information with the aim of improving our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences as well analysing your browsing habits. You can change your settings HERE.
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.