• Founding member of the APEFA study group (Anatomia Patologica EmbrioFetale and of the Annexes)
• Professor of the Fetoneonatal Autopsy Course, Turin (2004-2005)• Professor of Pathology Fetoplacental of the School of Specialization in Pathological Anatomy at the University of Turin (1998- today)
• Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Turin (1979)• Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Turin (1983)
• Fetal and Perinatal Pathology Courses, Rome (1993)• Specialization of Anatomy and Pathology Histology at the University of Turin (1994)• Fetal Ultrasound Course, Turin (1995)• Fetal Echocardiography Course, Milan (1996)• Foundation Corse of Cardiac Morphology at Imperial College, London (1998)• Specialization Course in Obstetric Ultrasound, Turin (2000)• Fetal Echocardiography Course, Milan (2001)• Course of Objectives and procedures of fetal and neonatal diagnostic verification, Milan (2001)• Course of Mammary Ultrasound, Turin (2000-2002)• International Course in Molecular Biology applied to Fetal Diagnostics, Turin (2002)• Fetal Echocardiography Master, Milan (2005)• Course of Pathology of the placenta, Genoa (2005-2007-2008)• Uterine-placental inspection course in late fetal deaths and neonatal deaths, Genoa (2006-2007). ...
Publications and conferences
• Speaker at numerous national and international conferences• Speaker at the Course of Pathology of Pregnancy, Turin (1996)
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews Dott. Giovanni Botta
Would you recommend this doctor?
Friendliness of the staff
All reviews are from patients verified by Top Doctors.
Source: All information contained on this page as well as office hours available, are provided directly by the doctor who has the ability to update them at all times in order to keep the information as accurate as possible.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyse your browsing habits..
You can enable or disable according to the purposes:
Accept all the Cookies
Techniques: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
Analytics: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Behavioural advertising: Those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.